Aš - Podhradí - Hranice - Mokřiny
Borová u Poličky
Brandýs nad Labem - Stará Boleslav
Bučina - Růžový Palouček
České Budějovice - Kaplice
Cheb - Františkovy Lázně - Plesná
Herlíkovice - Vrchlabí
Heršpice - Slavkov
Horní Dubenky (Ober Dubenky)
Horní Vilémovice - Kralice nad Oslavou
Hronov - Tis
Javorník na Veličkou
Klobouky u Brna
Krucemburk (Kreuzberg) - Chotěboř(Chotieborsch)
Kutná Hora (Kuttenberg)
Letohrad (Giersberg) - Kunvald (Kunwald) - Písařov (Schreibendorf)
Lysá nad Labem (Lissa an der Elbe)
Mělník (Melnik) - Vysoká u Mělníka (Wisoka)
Merklín near Přeštice
Nejdek - Jáchymov
Neratovice - Libiš (Neratowitz - Libisch)
Nové Město na Moravě
Nové Město pod Smrkem
Nymburk - Hořátev
Olomouc and The Olomouc region
Pelhřimov - Strměchy
Proseč u Skutče
Prusinovice . Bytřice pod Hostýnem
Střítež nad Bečvou - Rožnov pod Radhoštěm
Suchdol nad Odrou
The Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) Region
Třebechovice pod Orebem - Běleč nad Orlicí
Třebíč - Myslibořice
Trnávka - Chvaletice
Trutnov - Janské Lázně
Ústí nad Labem
Velká (Hrubá) Lhota
Velká Lhota near Dačice
Horní Čermná can be found in the eastern part of the Pardubice Region, to the north of Lanškroun. It is situated in beautiful, wooded countryside in Podorlicko region at an altitude of 421 metres. It is a typical valley village: around 1,500 people live in the valley which is 7 kilometres long. The first mention of Čermná is from the 14th century when it was inhabited by the German colonists. At this time the domain belonged to the diocese in Litomyšl. In 1421 the Hussites conquered Litomyšl and since then the Czech population which professed the Hussite faith and later also the faith of the Unity of Brethren, has prevailed. In the land register of 1536 the records are mostly in the Czech language. The bell of today‘s Roman Catholic Church has got Czech inscription and inscribed the year 1536. The family of Kostkas of Postupice bought the domain in the 15th century and they also supported the Utraquist faith. However, things changed in 1620 after the Battle of the White Mountain. Charles of Lichtenstein became the new owner of the domain. He performed, with the help of Jesuits, hard counter-Reformation measures. Many Protestants from Čermná left to live abroad in the early 18th century. Some of them found their home in German Rixdorf (a part of Berlin), others learnt about the foundation of the Restored Unity of Brethren in Herrhut (Ochranov in Czech) in Saxony and moved there. Those who remained, became the witnesses of the Toleration Patent by Joseph II in 1781.
Horní Vilémovice lies in an area of the Křižanov Hills, approximately in the middle of the way between Třebíč and Velké Meziříčí. The municipality at an altitude of 590 metres above sea level has around 80 inhabitants. Since the year 1360 it was owned by Vít of Vilímovice and in the 16th century it was a part of Třebíč domain. The fate of Vilémovice is connected with the fate of the Unity of Brethren. The Protestant tradition has deep roots here. Some of the Protestant families (Jaš family) have been living here for more than 400 years.
Between Šumperk and Mohelnice the river Morava flows through the Mohelnice Furrow. Approximately in the middle of this distance we will find Zábřeh na Moravě and from here it is not far to Hrabová any more. It is a small village with about 500 inhabitants; it lies at an altitude of 290 metres but we can also find higher hills in the surroundings: Bílý kámen ( 588 metres) and Malá Polanka (450 metres). Near Hrabová in Vitošov a big limestone quarry with a limekiln is visible from afar.
Hošťálková is a long village on the slopes of the Hostýn Hills, close to Vsetín. It is located 379 metres above sea level and has the population of 2,000 people. It was founded during a colonization in the 14th century. The first records about Hošťálková date back to 1505 when it was a part of the Vsetín domain. Since 1678 it frequently changed owners. In the beginning settlement was scattered and related to the stage of the colonization.
Hradec Králové, metropolis of the Hradec Králové Region, lies in its southern part at an altitude of 235 metres. It covers an area of 4,758 square kilometres and almost 96,000 inhabitants live here. The adventageous location on the confluence of the rivers Elbe and Orlice predetermined its importace already long time ago. In 1225 Hradec was mentioned for the first time as a royal town. By decree of King Wenceslas II Hradec became a dowry town of the Czech queens. Eliška Rejčka and Eliška Pomořanská lived here.
In the protected landscape area of the Iron Mountains, near Nasavrky, there lies a small village of Hradiště (465 metres, 40 inhabitants). The traces of the Celtic fenced settlement (oppidum) from the first century before Christ are still visible.
Broumov tip in the northeast Bohemia is surrounded by Poland from almost all the sides. Not by chance, it is a protected landscape area Broumovsko. Not far from Náchod, a town Hronov lies on the river Metuje. It is forever linked with a name of the famous native Alois Jirásek.
A small village near Litoměřice, south of the second highest mountain of the Bohemian Central Highlands called Sedlo (726 metres) became the home of the Czech reemigrants from Volyně after the 2nd World War. The town of Boratín where the descendants of the exiles after the Battle of the White Mountain lived, (they were expelled from the Czech Land because of their belief) was a witness of many power struggles, many heavy losses and also new hopes in its history. One of the fulfilled hopes was settlement of an originally German village of Chotiněves in fruit and hop-growing region of Litoměřice.
Historic Town Reserve Cheb (459 metres above sea level, approx. 35,000 inhabitants) lies on the river Ohře near the border with Germany. It was founded in 1204 and since 1322 it is a part of the Czech state. At the time of the Hussite wars the town supported Emperor Sigismund. In 1432 there was an important event in Cheb – legates of the Basel Council met here with the leading representatives of the Hussites. Their negotiations resulted in an agreement of 18 May 1432 which was called “Cheb Judge“. This agreement ensured the safety of the Hussites on the way to Basel and free defence of Prague’s four Articles at the Council of Basel. Only the law of God which was followed by the early Church should have been recognized as the most fair judge. This major concession of the official church-to deal with “heretics” in Basel on the basis of equality, was a victory for the Czech Reformation which for the time being prevented fragmentation of the Western Church. Thirty Years’ War also affected the history of Cheb. On 25th February 1634 commander Albrecht of Wallenstein was assassinated here.